Cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet.
GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM CONSOLE
GCP Console is an in-browser UI that gives access and manage the cloud services. It is a central development hub. Its platform provides services like
COMPUTING AND HOSTING
It allows you to do the following:
- To work in a serverless environment
- Use a managed application platform
- Leverage container technologies to gain lots of flexibility
- Build your own cloud-based infrastructure to have the most control and flexibility
It provides a variety of storage services, including:
- Consistent, scalable, large-capacity data storage
- Multi-Regional provides maximum availability
- Coldline provides the lowest-cost archival storage for backup and disaster recovery.
- It offers both hard-disk-based persistent disks, called standard persistent disks, and solid-state persistent disks (SSD).
It provides a variety of SQL and NoSQL database services.
It provides networking services to help you to load-balance traffic across resources, create DNS records, and connect your existing network to Google’s network.
It enables you to process and query big data in the cloud to get fast answers to complicated questions
AI (Artificial Intelligence) Platform offers a machine learning (ML) services. APIs that provide pre-trained models optimized for specific applications, or build and train large-scale, sophisticated models using a managed TensorFlow framework.